2014 Meeting "FORENSICS UNCORKED"
Key Note Speaker: Ron Cotton and Jennifer Thompson, authors of the New Times Best Seller "Picking Cotton."
Jennifer Thompson incorrectly (and unintentionally) identified Ron Cotton has the man who sexually assaulted her. Years later, Mr. Cotton was exonerated. Their story is described as "One man’s fight for truth. One woman’s struggle to recover. Two lives forever connected. A true story of forgiveness and hope."
This will be a powerful firsthand account of false conviction and how it affects everyone involved.
Workshop Schedule Click here for descriptions of the workshops
- Court Skills Part 1 - Rayomond Davis
- DNA Workshop (Mix of current DNA Topics)
- Firearms Part 1
- Introduction to Management
- Court Skills Part 2
- Firearms Part 2
- Drinking Study - Nikolas Lemos and CHP
- Practical Applications of UV, Visible and IR Lighting at the Crime Scene and in the Lab
- Future Trends in Forensic DNA Technology Seminar
- Burning Questions in Fire Debris Analysis
Abstracts are coming soon
ABC Exams will be offered Tuesday afternoon